- The Explainer: Italian police search Yaroslav Popovych’s home
- The Explainer: Is having a Mercedes an affirmative defense?
- The Explainer: You’ve been served
- The Explainer: Standards of evidence and shifting burdens of proof
- The Explainer: What is taking so long?
- The Explainer: Why clenbuterol?
- The Explainer: Plastics
- The Explainer: (Breached) contract labor
- The Explainer: What crimes could federal investigators charge against Lance Armstrong?
- and more on VeloNews
PEDAL DANCER GUIDE PAGES
- CALENDAR OF RACES and EVENTS
- TOUR CHASER . com
- TOUR OF CALIFORNIA
- SPRING CLASSICS
- TOUR DE FRANCE
- GIRO ďITALIA
- UCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
- WHAT'S NEW
- COLORADO CLIMBS
- COLORADO CYCLING
- SUMMIT COUNTY CYCLING
- FAVORITE RIDES
- FRANCE CYCLING
- FRANCE TRAVEL
- ROAD BIKES & EQUIPMENT
- GENERAL TALES
- RECOMMENDATIONS & RESOURCES
- ABOUT AND CONTACT
- SITE MAP
- Pedal Dancer Photography
15 November 2010
Recommended Reading: The Explainer
Answering your in depth questions on the world of cycling
I am so grateful that there is a person who has the interest to dive into a topic in depth and then explain it to me in print in a simple format. Charles Pelkey is just that guy. He writes a whenever the topic moves me kind of column for VeloNews. He saves me hours of time, while satisfying my curiosity about the latest cycling topic. For some reason people often ask my opinion and I feel I need to be ready to respond with a somewhat educated answer. Pelkey creates my cheat sheet. He often answers those questions I want to know as a Cycling Fan.
Once again this is a column worth following. To catch you up on what you may have missed, Charles Pelkey's recent writings include: