- Triple Bypass drawing pre-registration (lottery) closed on January 11, 2011.
- Lottery results were emailed January 24/25th.
- Final registration was on Active.com January 25-27th.
- Registration for the double Triple and the East to West Triple on July 9th are both CLOSED.
- Registration is still OPEN for only the East direction on July 10, 2011.
There have been changes made recently
- Beginning January 7th at 8:00am, go to www.triplebypass.org you will have between January 7, 2011 at 8:00 a.m. and January 11, 2011 at 8:00 a.m. to register. (the deadline is 8:00am on the 11th!, so register on the 7,8,9,10th)
- By pre-registering, your name is entered into a drawing.
- There are three possible routes this year, you must designate your first and second choice of route (you might have an option for more depending on your selection) at the time of pre-registration. You will hopefully receive entry into your first available choice. If it is full, they will go to your second choice. The day and time you register makes no difference in the lottery results.
- No group entries. Every rider must enter the lottery.
- You must register with a valid email.
- You will be charged a non-refundable $10.00 registration fee for entering the lottery, which is non-refundable, but will be applied toward your final registration fee on Active.com. The fee is non-returnable if you do not get into the event.
- You will receive an online confirmation (not an email confirmation)
- On January 25th, you will be notified by email if your name was drawn, or you will receive a negative response (you will be placed on a waitlist for 2011). They plan to send an email to everyone regardless of selection outcome.
- If you receive an affirmative email, beginning January 25, 2011 at 8:00 a.m. through January 27, 2011 at 7:00 a.m. you will need to register at Active.com. You must complete this second step at Active.com to complete your registration online for the Triple Bypass ride. On January 27, 2011 at 7:00 a.m. registration will close on Active.com
- Final registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable (no selling your entry!).
Double Triple (two-way): $275
Please also read all the information on the official Team Evergreen website (since they have made some changes, and also people have been asking some very good questions): http://www.teamevergreen.org/FAQ